-->

Friday, April 19, 2019

I HAD A DREAM | A Thank You Speech | Dhiraj Sindhi

Hello, Readers' Fam! Welcome back to The Universe of My Secrets. So, a nearly a month ago I wrote a Thank You Speech (for my own fictional character) to submit it to a contest (There was a prompt actually that I cannot share), which turned out to nothing. Maybe I did it in so much hurry and casually. Now, I want to show it to you guys. Tell me what you think about it!

Connect with me on social media for further updates. All are linked at right sidebar and at footer.

FOR MORE CONTENT PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG (Click the button here somewhere👉)

I HAD A DREAM | A Thank You Speech | Dhiraj Sindhi
Just for Award Vibes


DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

A Thank You Speech for receiving Life-Time Achievement Award

I HAD A DREAM

A very good evening to everyone!

Firstly, thank you, God, for making me worthy of this award. I dedicate this to my parents and my loved ones for I cannot be grateful enough. Thank you to all jury members for giving such prestigious award, I am truly obliged for this great honor. Thanks to my diligent team for working day and night before every album-launch that I could hold this award firmly on behalf of you all team members. Thanks to you, my audience for I am who I am because of you. You all had been an inevitable part of this journey to make my dream come true.

Yes. Certainly, I had a dream! I learned playing piano from my mother at the age of six. I loved to hear her play it everyday, she would take me to another world. I always dreamt of being like her, enrapturing everyone with her talent. She left this world very soon in my late childhood. Then, I knew how to play piano but never thought of it as a talent. Years passed by and I lived with one thought that I could never do better. When I was struggling in my teenage, my father reminded me of that dream. He used to quote Benjamin Franklin ─ ‘Hide not your talents, they for use were made, what’s a sundial in the shade?’ He believed in my talent when no one could see it. He encouraged me to carry on the legacy and fulfill my dream and said ‘You will do the best you can, with the talent you have.’ From that day until now, I’ve lived my dream of playing piano everyday, be it a concert-hall or be it my home, I never missed a day.

I wish they were here today to see me accepting this award. Mum. Dad. If you are listening to me, I love you.

Having a dream is vital to be alive in the sea of humanity. The tough task is to believe in them and keeping them alive with you. I had a mad dream of composing such music that would change my world and I didn’t give up. It just takes a smile to fight against all odds. I would thank myself for not losing hope when it was most likely for me to give up. In the future, I would count on every opportunity that would make myself better at what I do.

Once again, thanks to everyone, I am so grateful to have you all. Please, forgive me if I forgot to mention you. Thank you!

Have a nice time!


***
Let me know in comments, what you think about this. You can Direct Message me on my Instagram @binge_bawse_

SPONSORED

Winged Sisters by Dhiraj Sindhi

Now Available

Winged Sisters by Dhiraj Sindhi

==============================


Stay tuned for more!!

Follow me on InstagramFacebookTwitter and Pinterest. Don't forget to subscribe. Don't forget to subscribe for more content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Mihir Vatsa's Tales of Hazaribagh — An Authentic Portrayal of Being a True Wanderlust

      "In Tales of Hazaribagh, Mihir Provides an Authentic Portrayal of Being a True Wanderlust" Book Review by Dhiraj Sindhi Tale...

Popular Posts