-->

Monday, September 10, 2018

SECRETS (A Short Story) Chapter 5

Hey readers' fam, Here is the chapter 5 of SECRETS. I hope you'll enjoy this too. Please comment down below what you feel about SECRETS. Happy Reading!

A huge shout out to Canva.com for creating me such beautiful and relative design layouts. I found everything what I wanted for my story and represent it in creative cards and images. You also can create beautiful and interactive cards, cover pages, posters, etc. Visit their website at www.canva.com.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.


SECRETS CHAPTER 5 (FATHER)

Previous Chapter                                                                                                                  Next Chapter

Chapter 5



I was stupid to believe that Papa would be in basement or even around us. I started to believe the coincidence of the cuff-link in that room and Tanvi’s dream. Maa locked the door that meant she saw nothing in there. I understood the sequence of the acts. Papa would have placed the cheats in the early morning and then he would have gone to buy a gift.

**Further content cannot be displayed because of legal rights**


Read SECRETS OF MY UNIVERSE for free on Kindle Unlimited!!

Buy the title with 100% OFF from December 8 to December 12, 2018.

Link to Book (Kindle Edition): https://amzn.to/2Qn1Pdg

Price: 0₹

===============================


*** Conversation is  removed because of policy issues and author do not promote hate speech. The conversation was for indicating a history event only. #PEACE


Follow me on InstagramFacebookTwitter and Pinterest. Don't forget to subscribe. Don't forget to subscribe for more content. Thank you so much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Well, why mother is being mysterious?...I hope to get my answer in next chapter...BTW nice poem and well rhymed in translation...keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Ya you'll get answer in next! BTW the poem is not written by me but I modified and translated too.Ty!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Mihir Vatsa's Tales of Hazaribagh — An Authentic Portrayal of Being a True Wanderlust

      "In Tales of Hazaribagh, Mihir Provides an Authentic Portrayal of Being a True Wanderlust" Book Review by Dhiraj Sindhi Tale...

Popular Posts