-->

Friday, October 5, 2018

SECRETS (Part 2) Chapter 1


Hello readers' fam, Thank you so much guys for waiting for this next chapter in SECRETS series. This one is a short story so it has to be short. That's why I have parted 10 chapters in 5-5. This project has been very important for me as a first step. Thank you so much for your support. Share if you love and share what you have to say about it. Enjoy!

SECRETS (TWO) Chapter 1




DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Previous Chapter                                                                                                                  Next Chapter

SECRETS (TWO) Chapter 1


I thought Maa would have thought that Bhaiya wanted gift after all this time.
But no. He believed that there would be a secret door in basement with silver lights and there would be something enormous made of gold shimmering through darkness behind that door just as Tanvi elaborated.



**Further content cannot be displayed because of legal rights**


Read SECRETS OF MY UNIVERSE for free on Kindle Unlimited!!

Buy the title with 100% OFF from December 8 to December 12, 2018.

Link to Book (Kindle Edition): https://amzn.to/2Qn1Pdg

Price: 0₹

================================
I feel very grateful that I could use a quote of Martin Luther King Jr. in my writing. I heartily thank Suzzane Barakat for truly introducing me to the legend.

Check out her TED TALK on Let's END the hate.

Stay tuned to know what happens next.

A huge shout out to Canva.com for creating me such beautiful and relative design layouts. I found everything what I wanted for my story and represent it in creative cards and images. You also can create beautiful and interactive cards, cover pages, posters, etc. Visit their website at www.canva.com.

Follow me on InstagramFacebookTwitter and Pinterest. Don't forget to subscribe. Don't forget to subscribe for more content. Thank you so much for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Huge gap between first and second part so i read last chapter of part 1 to understand part 2😀. BTW Awesome. Don't take too much time for Chapter 2 otherwise i need to read this chapter twice to understand chapter 2 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've taken too much time for this...and when you were ready with the second chapter, I wasn't...due to lack of enough time I couldn't read it...now I finally read and it brought me to this again...

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Mihir Vatsa's Tales of Hazaribagh — An Authentic Portrayal of Being a True Wanderlust

      "In Tales of Hazaribagh, Mihir Provides an Authentic Portrayal of Being a True Wanderlust" Book Review by Dhiraj Sindhi Tale...

Popular Posts