-->

Sunday, September 2, 2018

SECRETS (A Short Story) Chapter 2

Hey readers fam, I am here with another chapter of SECRETS: A Short Story! Thank you so much for appreciating and encouraging me to write more. Keep supporting. Let me know in comments down below which character you are into more. Here's chapter 2. Enjoy!

A huge shout out to Fotor.com for providing me such platform to create these creative layouts. You can also create beautiful and interactive cards, cover pages, posters, etc. Visit their website at www.fotor.com.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.


SECRETS Chapter 2

Previous Chapter                                                                                                                  Next Chapter

Chapter 2


I jumped out of bed suddenly when I realized that I was awake for half an hour thinking of possibilities where Papa could be right then. It was eight in morning. I searched for Bhaiya and Tanvi. They were not in our bedroom nor in living room so, I got ready and left the bedroom to find them. At that time I could not think of anyone else to talk to. I looked out of the window looking for any sign of Papa’s returning back.

**Further content cannot be displayed because of legal rights**


Read SECRETS OF MY UNIVERSE for free on Kindle Unlimited!!

Buy the title with 100% OFF from December 8 to December 12, 2018.

Link to Book (Kindle Edition): https://amzn.to/2Qn1Pdg

Price: 0₹

==================================

Stay tuned to know what's down there!

Follow me on InstagramFacebookTwitter and Pinterest. Don't forget to subscribe. Don't forget to subscribe for more content. Thank you so much for reading!

3 comments:

Featured Post

Mihir Vatsa's Tales of Hazaribagh — An Authentic Portrayal of Being a True Wanderlust

      "In Tales of Hazaribagh, Mihir Provides an Authentic Portrayal of Being a True Wanderlust" Book Review by Dhiraj Sindhi Tale...

Popular Posts